CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
- Within 24 hours of booking: A candidate is eligible for Refund after deducting administrative charges of £29 if the cancellation is made within 24 hours of the booking, provided the time for exam is not within 72 hours (3 days) of the cancellation time.
- 72 hours / 3 days prior to the exam date: Candidate will receive a refund on Exam Fees and Special Delivery Charges (if paid). An Administration and Cancellation Fees of £66 will be deducted and balance will be refunded within 3 working days.
- Within 72 hours / 3 days of exam date: Candidate is not eligible for any refunds. (Only charges for special delivery will be refunded)
- Candidate MUST email for cancellation request at email@example.com
- The refund will be transferred into the same bank account through which payment was made within 7 workings days of the approval date.
FREE Rescheduling of Exam date and time: Candidate can request 96 hours (4 days) prior to exam date to reschedule the exam date and time provided candidate has a valid reason.
Exam date can be rescheduled for free for 2 times, any additional request will incur a fee of £30.
No Rescheduling: Candidate cannot reschedule the exam date and time 48 hours (2 days) prior to the exam date.
Candidate MUST email for exam reschedule request at firstname.lastname@example.org